Covenant is a better KODI add-on than Exodus. Covenant is the replacement for the popular Exodus addon. Exodus is no longer being updated, so it is important that you install Covenant. The developers from the Exodus team has now released Covenant which will pick up where the old addon left off.
I used to use Exodus but it is no longer being updated so I switched to Covenant and have no issues. Covenant is a little faster than Exodus and has updates.
TechDoctorUK, a well-known Youtube channel made a tutorial with SMALLRT X2.
In case you have not updated your Kodi to Krypton, use the following steps to install Covenant.
- First, go to System -> File Manager.
- Click on ‘Add Source’.
- Select ‘None’ and the enter the following: http://tinyurl.com/colossusrepo
- Click ‘Done’.
- Scroll to the empty bar and enter: Colossus
- Click ‘Done’.
- Select ‘OK’.
- From the home screen, go to ‘System’ -> ‘Settings’ -> ‘Add-ons’
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’ -> Colossus
- Select repository.colossus-x-x-x.zip and install it.
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from repository.
- Choose the Colossal Repo -> Video Addons.
- Select Covenant and install it.
- From the Kodi home screen, choose ‘Videos’ -> ‘Addons’ -> Covenant.
Exodus and Covenant are completely same addons regarding to HD content given they are using same providers. Elysium should be a bit different though cause they have a couple of different ones and more then Exodus/Covenant. But all in all 3 very similiar addons with no major differences. Working very good for regular users, but yes Exodus isn’t maintained anymore so maybe you should switch to Covenant or Elysium cause of that.
Click to find mort detaisl about: