- Free from Cable or Satellite TV Provider: SMALLRT digital antenna for hdtv support receiving both VHF and UHF channels from all stations, It’ll pull in hundreds of crystal clear digital & HD shows. Your local news, weather, sitcoms, cooking shows, kid’s shows, sports and thousands of movies are available free with this antenna
- Detachable Amplifier for More Channels: Our SMALLRT hd antenna indoor use the amplifier for the antenna’s full 50 mile range, or if you live nearer to the TV broadcast tower, for better reception you can remove it
- High Performance & Environment Friendly: With slim, soft and lightweight design, you can lay the Digital HDTV Antenna flat on table or stick it high on the window (recommend). Using flame retardant double PC material provides security, environmental protection, excellent flexibility and high temperature resistance.
- 16Ft Long Coaxial Cable and Extra Power Adapter: To help you easy to locate the optimal place for better tv signal reception, we extend the antenna cable to16Ft. What’s more, our HD antenna can be powered either by an outlet or a TV’s USB port, very easy to set up.
- Buyer Guarantee: For all SMALLRT products, we promise to provide 12-month warranty, 30 days money back and on-time customer service
SMALLRT Ultra Thin Indoor TV Antenna for Digital TV
SMALLRT digital tv antenna let you free to enjoy crystal clear HDTV shows, including local news, weather forecast and sitcoms, kids and sports programs etc. you can never pay expensive cable of satellite fees again.
Easy set-up Antenna makes you life more wonderful but free, why not?
Our Indoor HDTV Antenna:
1.Excellent reception on all FM/VHF/UHF channels.
2. The super soft, unobtrusively thin design and powerful reception capabilities make this antenna a top choice for any home.
3. Save you money for the expensive cable fee, free you tv, get your local channels with free.
4. Better built-in quality for better signal reception, longer cable for reposition.
5. Fast and easy set up in 3 steps:
a. Connect the antenna to “CABLE/ANT IN” on the back of any HDTV.
b. Place the antenna in an optimal position, usually on a wall or window.
c. Scan for channels using your TV’s ‘Channel Search’ and be ready to enjoy free TV!
THREE thing you need to know:
→Please visit “dtv.gov/map” or “antennaweb.org” first to check how many broadcast towers surrounding you within 50miles, and how many free High Definition TV broadcast channel they receive.
→Make sure your TV is built in Digital Terr.STB, or you need to connect with a outer Digital Terr.STB to watch HD channels.
→If it can not get any signal or the signal is weak, try to use the included amplifier. If the signal is good enough for HD channels, then leave the amplifier alone, or it may boost the interference.